Basic Skills Necessary:
- Be familiar with a zipper foot
A versatile pattern with 2 size options, wristlet option, and 4 different center panel options! You can make an improvisational pleated center, a measured pleat, gathered, or pieced. It is a quick sew--perfect for gifts. Use them as coin purses, make-up pouches, pencil cases, sewing supply cases, personal hygiene pouches, for crochet hooks, etc.! So many possibilities in one pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 2 sizes--approx. LARGE: 7.25" x 5.5" and SMALL: 4.25" x 3.5"
- 3 fat eighths
- 7" or 9" zipper
- Medium weight interfacing (optional)
- 12" length of 3/8" ribbon (optional)
You Will Also Need:
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter & Mat (optional)